Corn Starch Processing Plant
Corn starch processing (Corn starch processing plant)
(1) Purifying: Before going to storage bin, pre-purifying is done to eliminate big and small foreign substance, which will be sent to germ cake collection section. The rotary screen placed beside the storage bin, has de-stoning and de-dusting functions. Purified corn is then sent to steeping section.
(2) Steeping: Counter current steeping principle is adopted to make corn become soft in steeping tank. Acid is heated and remains about 50℃ when circulating in all tanks. Dipped corn is pumped to crashing stage.
(3) Sulfurous acid making: Sulfur is burned in furnace, getting SO2 gas, goes to absorbtion tower with china rings. Water is sprayed down, mixed with rising SO2 gas to get sulfurous acid.
(4) Crash and germ separation: Steeped corn is sent to 1st germ mill from wet corn storage bin. Crashed corn is pumped into 1st germ cyclone and screen to separate, and then goes to 2nd mill for further crush. Germ goes to 2nd germ cyclone, and then the light will be back to previous tank.
(5) Finely milling and fiber wash, dewater, drying: In pin mill, the degermed corn is multi--strongly crashed to remove fiber off. Fiber is sent to multi-stage washing screen for recovering the balance starch. Cleaned fiber goes to squeezer for dewatering then goes into bundle dryer for drying to mix with corn slurry for making animal feed product.
(6) Protein separation and starch washing: Starch milk goes to primary separator for gluten separation. Cleaned starch goes to 12 stages hydro cyclones for final washing to remove the tiny foreign items.
(7) Starch dewater and drying: Fine starch milk is dewatered by peeler centrifuge, the starch is sent to air flow dryer for making dry starch product in which moisture should be less than 14%. The finishing product is wrapped up through the packer and shipped out.
(8) Germ washing, dewater, drying, extraction oil and oil refinery: Germs from cyclone go to gravity arc screen for washing, then to squeezer for dewatering. Washed germs are sent to bundle dryer. Dried germ is fried and extracted then oil is filtered. Coarse oil is gotten at the end.
(9) Gluten concentration, dewater, drying: Gluten is concentrated by air floating vessels then goes to vacuum filter for further dewatering. Dewatered gluten goes to bundle dryer for making gluten meal product.
(10) Processing water recovery and steeping liquid evaporation: Corn steeping liquid is sent to evaporator for concentration then goes to fiber bundle dryer mixed with fibre to get animal feed. Process water from concentrator, dewater machine which contains SO2 and some insoluble material, can be used again to the whole system such as steeping and washing.
Project 3D design
Corn starch project in Iran.
A Highly Advanced Machinery for the Corn Starch Processing!
The prime objective of Beijing Meckey Engineering Co. is to deliver the people the most effective and intuitive agro-based solutions, including the robust machinery for carrying out these processes. One such technique is the corn starch processing.
With an enormous experience in this industry, we are the global leader in manufacturing the machinery that are of the standardised quality and fits within the budget completely.
If you are a business owner who is in a search of the equipment that is result-driven and offers the convenient solution for initiating this type of processing, then our corn starch processing plant set up is the final call that has the potential to do every step (from purifying to the processing) in it without any hassle.
Our Machine is Reliable for Your Company!
The reliability is no doubt the topmost factor that the buyers have while they purchase any machinery. They always have an uncertainty in their thought, is the equipment is worth buying; and will it be able to live up to the expectation for the corn starch processing.
In that case, you can be assured of our machine’s longevity as it is equipped with the parts that guarantees high performance and seamless integration, thus, ensuring efficacy. Also, these are verified with the CE certifications, so there is no scope left for any suspicion.
Our machine is loaded with a number of features that make it to be super-suited for this process and these are listed below:
· Easy to maintain
· Zero complexity in operating
· Highly durable
· A great design
· Smooth performance
Our clients who have bought this machine are truly impressed with its working. Till now, we have not received any complaint from their end and when we have contacted them for the reviews, we have only got positive feedback for this machine.
They are delighted of the fact that they have made such a smart investment that will facilitate them in scaling their business.
The above things are sufficient enough for you to decide where to go if you are planning to set up a corn starch processing unit.
There remains no doubt. We are happy to help you and assist with every step, right from buying the corn starch processing machinery to optimizing the process, we are an ideal consultant that guides you to have the best output throughout.
For any query related to our service, please feel free to contact us. We will be more than happy in resolving all your doubts!