Modified starch for paper making
Improve wear resistance and smoothness
Reduce dusting and linting
Reduce ink consumption
Modified starch for paper making industry
This oxidized hydroxypropyl starch is a modified starch for paper making, an ideal surface sizing agent, widely used in paper making industry. This modified starch can effectively improve the wear resistance, smoothness and surface quality of the paper, reduce dusting and linting, and decrease ink consumption during printing.
Features and Advantages:
- High content of hydroxypropyl group.
- Low viscosity and excellent stability.
- Excellent film-forming property and good water retention, improve surface strength and printability.
- Enhance folding endurance.
- Strong cohesiveness.
- Improve the clarity of the ink on the paper after printing.
- Reduce linting and dusting.
- Significantly improve the gloss of the paper or cardboard, eliminate varnishing process.
1,Advanced Paper Coating Adhesive:whiteness more than 90%,moisture less than 14%,finess (100 mesh) more than 98% PH 6.0-8.0
2,Paper Spray Dedicated Modified starch:moisture less than 14%,PH 4.5-7.5 ,fineness(100 mesh) more than98%
3,Surface Size Modified starch:moisture less than 14%,PH 6.0-8.0 ,fineness(100 mesh) more than 98%,
whiteness more than 90%,viscosity(mpa.s) 5-15/15-25
4,Add Wet Special Modified starch:moisture less than 14%,PH 6.0-8.0,whiteness more than 86%,fineness(100
mesh) more than 98%,substitution degree(D.S)0.025-0.035